- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: contemporary
There are some buildings in Singapore that are such eyesores and so poorly designed that I wish they would take a cue off the innovative architecture of the Marina Bay Sands. I know I have photographed this building so much … Continue reading
This house is probably commissioned by one of the multi-millionaires in Singapore. My cousin might like this as she likes modern design. It’s a modern interpretation of a traditional courtyard house. See pictures here.