- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: cookie monster
Takashimaya is my favourite bookstore in Singapore, but my next pick would be Borders and the Borders I like best is the one at Parkway Parade. It just seems cosier than the one in town. They have Cookie Monster … Continue reading →
Why is it easier to eat healthy in the early part of the day, but when the evening rolls around I always give in to temptation. I become cookie monster at night! (took that photo of a cookie monster kiddies … Continue reading →