- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: coopertard
I haven’t blogged about the Shaytards in a while, but Coopertard is one of my favourites. He doesn’t appear very often, but when he does he’s a riot. He’s the cousin who’s the same age as Babytard and they have … Continue reading
If you haven’t watched Shaycarl the most popular vlogger on Youtube, you’ll have absolutely no idea what I’m talking about. I have been waiting for a really good episode with loads of Shay’s interaction with the kids, where I don’t … Continue reading