- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: cows
Skansen which is a ferry or tram ride away from the city centre, was one of my favourite places. It’s where I got to see the Nordic animals. It’s an open air museum or a sort of cultural theme park … Continue reading
It always feels a bit sad when Christmas ends. It just seems like it didn’t last for long enough. Saw these amazing ones at Marche at 313 Somerset and also some pretty blue ones at Orchard Central. Loved how the … Continue reading