- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: crab
The sign definitely caught our attention. Maybe the owner Irvin is really handsome? Anyone had a meal here? How was the food? The place got pretty good reviews and the salted egg crab seems to be a hit.
I know the rule everyone knows at buffets is not to fill up on bread, but it’s the one thing I just can’t resist. The breads here looked exceptionally good. Especially with real French salted butter provided. There was the … Continue reading