I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: crab
The sign definitely caught our attention. Maybe the owner Irvin is really handsome? Anyone had a meal here? How was the food? The place got pretty good reviews and the salted egg crab seems to be a hit.
I know the rule everyone knows at buffets is not to fill up on bread, but it’s the one thing I just can’t resist. The breads here looked exceptionally good. Especially with real French salted butter provided. There was the … Continue reading