I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: craft
Another mall that’s buzzing with Chinese New Year festivities is VivoCity. There is an exhibition with vendors from China each year. If you need sweets for Chinese New Year, you can’t go wrong with St Michael’s (I know it’s M&S … Continue reading
Bali Lane just next to Haji Lane and adds to the whole artsy vibe. Doinky Doodles is a must see. Loved the paintings on the walls and all the lovingly handcrafted items within.
I like walking through the old shopping centre at Holland Village and the base of which is Cold Storage which seems to have been here forever. I recall coming here when I was in Junior College, a lifetime ago. I … Continue reading
As I continued my walking tour of Kampong Glam, I stood gawking at these beautiful lamps and craft which are sold at Sufis Corner. It’s a place were you can smoke a hookah (water pipe), have a turkish meal and … Continue reading
I wasn’t aware that the Etsy store had sellers from this tiny island as well. It was quite refreshing to stumble upon them. I first came across the delightful Paper Exploits run by Kelly, a Literature undergraduate at the National … Continue reading
Sometimes the simplest idea can be the most striking like this little wall decor rain cloud sold on Etsy. More lovely rain clouds to hang on your wall from French Interior and Product Designer Leptitpapillon based in Canada. Doesn’t she … Continue reading