- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: craft
Another mall that’s buzzing with Chinese New Year festivities is VivoCity. There is an exhibition with vendors from China each year. If you need sweets for Chinese New Year, you can’t go wrong with St Michael’s (I know it’s M&S … Continue reading
Bali Lane just next to Haji Lane and adds to the whole artsy vibe. Doinky Doodles is a must see. Loved the paintings on the walls and all the lovingly handcrafted items within.
I like walking through the old shopping centre at Holland Village and the base of which is Cold Storage which seems to have been here forever. I recall coming here when I was in Junior College, a lifetime ago. I … Continue reading
As I continued my walking tour of Kampong Glam, I stood gawking at these beautiful lamps and craft which are sold at Sufis Corner. It’s a place were you can smoke a hookah (water pipe), have a turkish meal and … Continue reading
I wasn’t aware that the Etsy store had sellers from this tiny island as well. It was quite refreshing to stumble upon them. I first came across the delightful Paper Exploits run by Kelly, a Literature undergraduate at the National … Continue reading
Sometimes the simplest idea can be the most striking like this little wall decor rain cloud sold on Etsy. More lovely rain clouds to hang on your wall from French Interior and Product Designer Leptitpapillon based in Canada. Doesn’t she … Continue reading