- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: crazy
In Singapore we are constantly yearning for space. This is what we face when we take the MRT at peak hour. Crazy huh?
Being the kaypoh Singaporean that I am, I love celeb news. And for someone like myself who is a total clutz in heels, I can’t imagine how those killer heels Victoria Beckham is wearing can be safe. She has said … Continue reading
I gasp each time I see these type of photos. I think Victoria Beckham is probably more comfortable in heels than flats, but I can’t help feeling worried especially with so many people trailing her. I don’t understand why she … Continue reading
In Singapore we are very exposed to the American media and we grew up on American TV. Even without TV, we have YouTube and sometimes I can’t help watching the train wreck reality shows on TLC. Singapore TV is low … Continue reading
I am just horrified at the physical and psychological ramifications on that poor child. To me, this is child abuse. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzvSkIk7xg] I can’t imagine that the mother thinks there is nothing wrong with this. She is clearly living through her … Continue reading
At first I went “what is that thing on her head”, but now I think it’s starting to grow on me. At least she’s not boring. This was the most interesting hat at the Royal wedding. Now there’s even a … Continue reading
Update: You’re never too young to get our eyebrows waxed! (via Dlisted) 10 year old Brooklyn even manages to warn other little girls “Don’t try this at home!”. The guy who waxes her eyebrows even boasts that she will only … Continue reading