I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: crepe
Wouldn’t mind having crepe at Paul again. Had the turkey ham and cheese crepe. The hard bread that they provided for free was very good too although it would have been better of it had been warmed up. Glad there’s … Continue reading
Was at Paul at Ngee Ann City (I refer to it as Taka even though Taka is just the department store section) again. The crepe reminded me of what we had in Paris. Sinful but so good. More pancake like … Continue reading
The pretty name tempted me – Flowers of the Sea. Keep telling myself not to overindulge and then I do it again. French style thin crepes are so hard to resist. This came with chocolate ice cream and nutella. A … Continue reading
I do love French style desserts. Wrote about a visit to Canele at Raffles City at White at Milk.
Absolutely love the shoe string fries here. The squid that was stir fried in garlic and olive oil was so good. Better and healthier than calamari. I was surprised how good it tasted. I also love the Chicken Parmigiani and … Continue reading
I find the products here quite appealing. I need to appreciate Salmon more. The crepe looks so good. Very pretty packaging.
I haven’t been to Junction 8 in a while but it’s good to know I now have the option of soup or crepe at Saybons. I can’t resist the nutella crepe but I found the savoury crepes to be a … Continue reading