- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: cupcake
It was pretty good, but I still have to say I preferred the cupcake I had at Jones the Grocer recently. Well, at least this time I could get a seat easily at Dean & Deluca. The euphoria has died … Continue reading
We were seeking a new place in town for a girls’ night out and we had already been to Marmalade Pantry at ION. D and I wanted a place near the MRT so decided on the new outlet of Jones … Continue reading
I only recently discovered that the new Botanic Gardens entrance is much nearer to Cluny Court than the Botanic Gardens Visitor’s Centre Cafe and the Cafes here are much nicer too. I would come again to Gastronomia Da Paolo and … Continue reading
Glad D brought me here. It was her second time and my first and I was impressed by the tiny lemon cupcake I had. It was moist and the frosting was not too sweet. D liked her red velvet cupcake … Continue reading