I Talk About
- (no title)
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: cups
I find the Starbucks Christmas disposable cups too nice to throw away. Tried their seasonal toffee nut latte and it’s rather addictive.
My first impression of Franc Franc. Wow those are the biggest chairs ever. Wonder what it would be like to sit in one. Probably pretty awesome and I would have that Alice in Wonderland feeling. After looking around I was … Continue reading
After the spate of fake Apple and copy cat Ikea stores in Kunming China, I was intrigued to come upon an imitation Starbucks, in our very own straight-laced Singapore, while exploring the streets of Geylang. Some googling revealed that Ecoffee … Continue reading