- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: curries
Will be sticking to Samy’s Curry when I am craving for South Indian curries. Didn’t enjoy the more expensive cusine at Muthu’s or the air-conditioned ambience as much. It wasn’t bad, but not my top choice. I wanted to try … Continue reading
Been here countless number of times, enticed by the very tasty South Indian curries and the laid back green backdrop. I’d rather have curry in these open surroundings than in an air-conditioned cafe. I always think, if Singapore’s temperature fell … Continue reading
My second visit to Sebar Mananti at Kandahar Street. Sebar Menanti means to wait patiently in Malay, but we didn’t have to wait for very long at all. The green chicken korma and the tempeh with french beans and tofu … Continue reading
The name of this restaurant Soon Heng @ Hyde Park Cafe may suggest this place is in London, but no, it’s right here in Singapore. It’s a quaint little place, hidden in Prinsep Street (central part of Singapore which is … Continue reading