- Perth Trip Day 6: Freemantle Market
- Perth Trip Day 6: Duck Duck Bruce Brunch in Freemantle
- Perth Trip Day 5: Westfield Carousel Mall
- Perth Trip Day 5: Wonderful Brunch at Gusto Food (South Perth)
- Perth Trip Day 4: Tony Romas Dinner
- Perth Trip Day 4: Drive back to Perth CBD
- Perth Trip Day 4: A Cafe & a Gorgeous Rose Garden- The Kodja Place Rose Maze, Kojonup
- Perth Trip Day 4: Rest Stop at Mount Barker Country Bakery
- Perth Trip Day 4: Sustainable Farm Experience at Oranje Tractor Wines
- Perth Trip Day 4: Breakfast at Bayside B&B Was the Best I’ve ever Had
- Perth Trip Day 3: Jojo’s Pizza Dinner Delivery at the B&B
- Perth Trip Day 3: Beachhouse at Bayside – Wonderful B&B at Albany
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Daiso
Would be even more enticing if it was the dollar store but I guess you can’t buy much with a dollar these days. Everyone loves a good bargain.
These photos are from April when I was so caught up with Election fever that I couldn’t bring myself to blog about anything else. Tell me if notice any changes since then, as Singapore evolves as such a rapid pace. … Continue reading
Coffee, coffee and more coffee. The new Starbucks logo. But you’re lucky if you can get a seat. There’s a Daiso here. Each item goes for just S$2. Do I need to say any more? Like these quirky cards. A … Continue reading
Gourmet sandwiches cost S$2.90 at the Medi-ya Supermarket, which is pretty ok to me. Canned Lychee costs S$1.70 at Cold Storage. Blackberries cost S$7.90 for a small box at Cold Storage. Marmalade costs S$5.90 at Marks and Spensers. The Japanese … Continue reading
I think these are good buys, especially the bigger bowls. Lost in Translation. Kawaii!
So which items do you think are really worth S$2 or more?