I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: dark clouds
Singapore’s weather can be so wonderfully weird. Sunny in the foreground and dark threatening clouds on the horizon, not too far away. Don’t think I quite captured how contrasting it was.
This is what Autumn looks like in Singapore. Yup, we don’t really have any seasons. Another super hot day and a few hours later, down came the rain. Visibility was very poor, even with the windshield wiper swishing the water … Continue reading