I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Decoration
We were both thrilled to spot the huge grapes at Chinatown and as we drove through, rows and rows of pastel paper lanterns. I refer to this festive period as the lantern or mooncake festival but it’s officially known as … Continue reading
Ok. Singapore really is a garden city and even though I’ve lived here all my life, I am still impressed by the canopy of trees shading our highways and the pretty palms lined up near the airport. Always fun to … Continue reading
Seen some gaudy Christmas decorations, but at least these colours are quite pretty. Still, Christmas in Singapore is very, extremely commercialized.