- Perth Trip Day 6: Freemantle Market
- Perth Trip Day 6: Duck Duck Bruce Brunch in Freemantle
- Perth Trip Day 5: Westfield Carousel Mall
- Perth Trip Day 5: Wonderful Brunch at Gusto Food (South Perth)
- Perth Trip Day 4: Tony Romas Dinner
- Perth Trip Day 4: Drive back to Perth CBD
- Perth Trip Day 4: A Cafe & a Gorgeous Rose Garden- The Kodja Place Rose Maze, Kojonup
- Perth Trip Day 4: Rest Stop at Mount Barker Country Bakery
- Perth Trip Day 4: Sustainable Farm Experience at Oranje Tractor Wines
- Perth Trip Day 4: Breakfast at Bayside B&B Was the Best I’ve ever Had
- Perth Trip Day 3: Jojo’s Pizza Dinner Delivery at the B&B
- Perth Trip Day 3: Beachhouse at Bayside – Wonderful B&B at Albany
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: decorations
A festive atmosphere at one of the oldest estates.
Classy decorations at Somerset 313. Found the draping of the long red cloth rather elegant.
The plants at Ikea are pretty attractive especially what they have brought in for Chinese New Year.
I found the decorations at Pan Pacific Hotel very pretty and the photo I took doesn’t do it justice.
If you want to feel the festive cheer walk through Wisma Atria. Snapped at some of the more interesting window displays we saw at Wisma.
First sighting of goats in Chinatown for the New Year. There were sheep too as it’s the year of the goat, sheep or ram. Spotted them pow packets and in the form of plush toys and decorations. Even saw alpacas among … Continue reading
The best view of the skating rink would be from the top. The artificial ice has been covered so you can walk on the skating rink and many people were taking photos. There was live music too.