- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: design
Changi City Point is developed by the same group that came up with the very popular Centre Point in town. Many would come here for the outlet stores including some very firsts (like Payless which sells cheap shoes arranged neatly … Continue reading
You can spot elephants all over town as part of the Elephant Parade, but I particularly liked the ones at Somerset 313. Especially this one which seems to be decorated with a single piece of string. It’s for a worthy … Continue reading
I love experiencing new things. Took advantage of the low season and went to Scandinavia during a period no one wants to go there. Basically it’s mostly dark and grey with just 6 hours of daylight from about 9am to … Continue reading
Seen some gaudy Christmas decorations, but at least these colours are quite pretty. Still, Christmas in Singapore is very, extremely commercialized.
Saw these at the Red Dot Museum.
To me Shangri-la Hotel kinda feels like home, because we used to organize several conferences here and I even stayed in the hotel once. As a teen I always dreamt of working in a hotel as it seems so glamourous, … Continue reading
Thought it was a fashion store at first, but it turned out to be a clinic. I guess it makes sense, as they do plastic surgery here. I thought the light bulbs in the window was a very cool feature. … Continue reading