I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: diary
It’s strange how details go missing as time passes. Two days ago I blogged about the Hong Kong Trip I took back in June 2007, but I came across old journal entries just after the trip and I thought I’d … Continue reading
I can be up and cheery, but the tiniest things can cause a major mood shift. Someone dropping an insensitive remark can send me into a tailspin of depression. And the person dropping the remark probably did not think of … Continue reading
Even though I try not to be obsessive about it, I just can’t help it. I love checking my stats. It gives me a sense of satisfaction, especially on days when I wonder “What the heck am I doing with … Continue reading
A bit messy…. But oh so good – especially if you have it, not for breakfast, but lunch or dinner. For me, French Toast is easy to make comfort food. As a kid I knew it as Egg Bread and … Continue reading
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYq9JnCzw-I] The colours are oh so delicious, and the possibilities the blank or empty ruled pages promise. The orange, and classic red and black are among my favourites. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCCwVDqvmt8]