I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: doll
Suri Cruise tells the paparazzi “Take a picture of my baby instead”. Not only does she set fashion trends, Suri’s adorable and witty too, as she covers her face with her baby doll and scolds the paparazzi. Definitely a star. … Continue reading
I absolutely loathe shopping at the malls, but I do like looking at art and in this case it was collectible toys. It really is an art form and one of the shops even had a little museum section within. … Continue reading
This sweet little baby kewpie doll caught my eye at the weekend Flea Market at China Square. It looked so sad and forlorn amidst the throng of buyers who were more interested in the new action figures and collectibles. Maybe … Continue reading
Attractive painting depicting the traditional Kathakali dance form, at the Taj Malabar which is located at the man-made tourist island of Fort Cochin. I saw beautiful sculptures of traditional revered symbols in Hindu culture, the cow and the elephant at … Continue reading