I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: dumplings
Had the usual at Paradise Dynasty. Always a long queue outside but we find that a whole section is not open and there are lots of empty seats within. Not enough staff or a tactic to give the perception that … Continue reading
Wanted to try the Xiao Long Bao and Dan Dan Mian at Crystal Jade to compare it with what I’ve been having at paradise Dynasty. I prefer the texture of the noodles at paradise dynasty, but I prefer the soupier … Continue reading
Yummy dumplings and the lovely banana souffle dessert are what I must have at Paradise Dynasty. Service could be vastly improved at the Westgate Branch (level 2) which we went to recently but I won’t fault the food quality.
Tried out the new Crystal Jade at Vivo some time ago but couldn’t get to blogging about it with all the openings of new cafes I was more excited to blog about first. The colours here were attractive but the … Continue reading