- Perth Trip Day 6: Duck Duck Bruce Brunch in Freemantle
- Perth Trip Day 5: Westfield Carousel Mall
- Perth Trip Day 5: Wonderful Brunch at Gusto Food (South Perth)
- Perth Trip Day 4: Tony Romas Dinner
- Perth Trip Day 4: Drive back to Perth CBD
- Perth Trip Day 4: A Cafe & a Gorgeous Rose Garden- The Kodja Place Rose Maze, Kojonup
- Perth Trip Day 4: Rest Stop at Mount Barker Country Bakery
- Perth Trip Day 4: Sustainable Farm Experience at Oranje Tractor Wines
- Perth Trip Day 4: Breakfast at Bayside B&B Was the Best I’ve ever Had
- Perth Trip Day 3: Jojo’s Pizza Dinner Delivery at the B&B
- Perth Trip Day 3: Beachhouse at Bayside – Wonderful B&B at Albany
- Perth Trip Day 3: The Most Spectacular Sunset at The Gap and Natural Bridge
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: East Coast Beach
I had no idea that Parkland Green existed till B suggested we go there. Parts of it hardly looked like Singapore. I loved the section of trees that in a distance made me feel like I was transported to a … Continue reading
While awaiting the renovation completion at East Coast beach we headed to the section that’s still open near the hawker centre. Grateful for cloud cover protecting us from the direct heat.
Had satay at East Coast Lagoon Beach and then walked to this area where we watched people on water skis at the artificial lake. The ships at sea are always a captivating sight and in that way our Singapore beaches … Continue reading
We are still awaiting for the renovations at the East Coast Beach to be complete. Used to hang out at the Macs there but it’s since moved further down to where all the seafood restaurants are.
A stormy day at East Coast Beach. The sky threatened, but we did not let it keep us away till fat droplets hit our faces. Warm rain is not strange to us here. And somehow. If you didn’t tell me … Continue reading
I have countless photos of trees. Love em. One of our many ‘do not’ signs. I can’t ride a bike, so this looks like a good way to travel to me. Like the shade factor too. Love the yellow of … Continue reading
Coconut trees by the shore remind me that Singapore’s an island.