I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: East Coast
What I love about Singapore is that when they do something well, they really do it well. I just adore Parkland Green. Such a nice place to relax and I can’t wait for the East Coast Park renovation to the … Continue reading
Tried out Penny University at East Coast Road (very near the famous hokkien mee and prawn mee soup) and I am eager to return for the coffee. The booth seats are pretty comfy and surprisingly not squeezy (they were generous … Continue reading
We decided to try this hokkien mee at 396 East Coast Road to see how it compares to the one in Geylang with the same name. The one I raved about recently. B tells me that it’s actually run by … Continue reading
I think this is the few places on earth where you can spot huge ships and tankers at the beach. Not so good for swimming, but it’s quite a glorious sight from a distance. All those coconut trees at East … Continue reading