I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Easter
Saw these Easter treats at Marks & Spenser, Raffles City.
With Instagram, I have stopped doing these shorts posts. But I decided to start them again when I want to just make a short entry for the day. I could do wordless posts but I am always itching to at … Continue reading
I wanted to soak in more of Easter in Singapore but Easter is not as commercialized as Christmas is, so the decorations seem to be few and far between. I get excited when I do see some displays like at … Continue reading
Wanted to come up with a post relevant to Easter and Good Friday. Well, at least the commercial side of it – who doesn’t love those colourful eggs and chocolate bunnies. Haven’t been to the malls much lately, but this … Continue reading
I will have a new post out soon at White As Milk and it’ll be about my uniquely Singapore view of Easter. Meanwhile, I thought I’d post some photos from a recent visit to Ikea. It’s one place I actually … Continue reading
Generally I hate shopping, but I do find browsing for books and checking out groceries relaxing. Not just humdrum groceries, but beautifully packaged stuff that I have never seen before. Love the attention to detail at Liang Court’s Meidi-ya gourmet … Continue reading