I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: education
We mentioned to my almost 86 year old uncle that we recently visited the National Museum. There was an exhibit about the Second World War and Japanese Occupation of Singapore. It made him recollect: “When we heard the sirens we … Continue reading
I love that we now have the Art Science Museum at Marina Bay Sands. It may be commercialized but I’ve enjoyed every exhibit I’ve visited here. They have changed my perspective and allowed me to view the world in a … Continue reading
B knows some of the people who donated stuff to the museum, so that was interesting. I think it would be cool to be asked to donate your items to a museum, knowing that it will be preserved. The one … Continue reading
Although expats are criticized for remaining in their own circles, sometimes I can’t blame them because it is hard to meet locals who are willing to be as open to new friendships. It is much easier for expats to connect … Continue reading
Came across this article in the NY Times that I found interesting. Always keen to see how Singapore is viewed from the outside. The article left me amazed at how far we’ve come with our primary school Science lessons. When … Continue reading