I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: environment
I was checking the PSI readings and those living in the Eastern part of Singapore can rejoice as you have better air quality. Perhaps it’s due to the sea breeze or the direction of the wind? I’m not sure. Those … Continue reading
It’s so frustrating that no matter how efficient your government is, they can’t do anything about this problem, because this particular environmental problem it’s out of their hands. I was thinking the farmers in Sumatra must be choking on the … Continue reading
Bhutan is a mountainous country between India and China. It is nestled in the Eastern Himalayas and brought us the concept of Gross National Happiness. It was brought into being in 1972 by the king of Bhutan, the brilliant, Jigme … Continue reading
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLiqvZOP8TY&feature=popt00us08] I didn’t realize how bad the oil spill was till I saw this. It is pretty horrifying how our Oceans are being polluted. Even more horrifying are reports that the spill is spreading faster than expected. And why is … Continue reading