- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: faith
Watched two movies recently. Jeff Who Lives at Home and Salmon Fishing in The Yemen. Both tell very different stories, but I found a similar theme of hope and faith. The slacker movie appealed to me a lot more. I … Continue reading
Update 10/10/11: I know this was a hard one to respond to, but I really appreciate the notes you’ve left and just the good energy you always send my way. Some days I’m down and some days I’m up and … Continue reading
A wonderful thing about Singapore is that you just need to drive for 5-10 minutes and you can come across religious buildings of all faiths. Can’t wait to see the full facade of the beautiful Sikh temple when it’s renovation … Continue reading