I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Far East Plaza
We were wondering why it was impossible to get a parking space at Far East Plaza and we soon found out why. There was a ballroom dancing competition for kids. It seems cute and all but as I observed closer … Continue reading
Haven’t been to Far East Plaza in months and I wanted to see whether there was anything new. No more Tom and Tom’s here (the Korean Coffee Chain). Instead, a stall selling Malay food. Mee Rebus, Mee Siam, Nasi Lemak, … Continue reading