- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Fifties
Warning: rambling post ahead….. I feel embarrassed when I refer to myself as ‘girl’ in online descriptions (and in my head). Gal seems more acceptable somehow. I am not sophisticated enough to be ‘lady’ or wise enough to be ‘woman’. … Continue reading
How do these celebrities above 40 look so amazing for their age and they all look like they didn’t get any help from a surgeon’s scalpel. They make it so hard for us mere mortals. I picked mostly candid and … Continue reading