I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Fifties
Warning: rambling post ahead….. I feel embarrassed when I refer to myself as ‘girl’ in online descriptions (and in my head). Gal seems more acceptable somehow. I am not sophisticated enough to be ‘lady’ or wise enough to be ‘woman’. … Continue reading
How do these celebrities above 40 look so amazing for their age and they all look like they didn’t get any help from a surgeon’s scalpel. They make it so hard for us mere mortals. I picked mostly candid and … Continue reading