- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Fish and Chips
Read bad reviews and raves at the food site Hungry Go Where. The raves were by the British expats. I decided to take the word of the expats like Laura, because who would know British cuisine better and be able … Continue reading
There are so many boutique cafes popping up all over Singapore and being a coffee addict I’ve been out in search for the best. After hearing so many raves about this place, I was a little disappointed when the coffee … Continue reading
Had this some time ago, but was too lazy to upload the photos. This is better than the scrawny oily pieces from KFC but not as good as Popeye’s Chicken. It’s a pity you can’t order Popeye’s Chicken online yet. … Continue reading
I love the local style Fish and Chips at Borsch Steakhouse, a restaurant that has not had a makeover since the 70’s. It’s what I call accidentally charming. It costs S$9.80 which is pretty expensive, but they are generous with … Continue reading