I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Fish and Chips
We couldn’t come to Australia and not have fish & chips. My sister did the research and found this famous place called Fish Frenzy just by the pier. Hope these trip posts help in your travel planning. I love looking … Continue reading
Read bad reviews and raves at the food site Hungry Go Where. The raves were by the British expats. I decided to take the word of the expats like Laura, because who would know British cuisine better and be able … Continue reading
There are so many boutique cafes popping up all over Singapore and being a coffee addict I’ve been out in search for the best. After hearing so many raves about this place, I was a little disappointed when the coffee … Continue reading
Had this some time ago, but was too lazy to upload the photos. This is better than the scrawny oily pieces from KFC but not as good as Popeye’s Chicken. It’s a pity you can’t order Popeye’s Chicken online yet. … Continue reading
I love the local style Fish and Chips at Borsch Steakhouse, a restaurant that has not had a makeover since the 70’s. It’s what I call accidentally charming. It costs S$9.80 which is pretty expensive, but they are generous with … Continue reading