I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: flag
Passed by a couple of times and was intrigued by this new boutique hotel that doesn’t really look very new. Well I only started noticing the rooftop pool quite recently, so perhaps it’s an old refurbished building? I decided to … Continue reading
I wish I had more of a sense of patriotism like Americans do. I envy how they so obviously love their country and how the national anthem moves them. I have to confess that watching Americans while the national anthem … Continue reading
VivoCity had this huge Singapore flag up. Somehow, the bigger the flag the grander it looks. I wish the red was a bit darker for greater contrast. I think in celebration of National Day perhaps, VivoCity’s blue drummer boys were … Continue reading