- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: flag
Passed by a couple of times and was intrigued by this new boutique hotel that doesn’t really look very new. Well I only started noticing the rooftop pool quite recently, so perhaps it’s an old refurbished building? I decided to … Continue reading
I wish I had more of a sense of patriotism like Americans do. I envy how they so obviously love their country and how the national anthem moves them. I have to confess that watching Americans while the national anthem … Continue reading
VivoCity had this huge Singapore flag up. Somehow, the bigger the flag the grander it looks. I wish the red was a bit darker for greater contrast. I think in celebration of National Day perhaps, VivoCity’s blue drummer boys were … Continue reading