- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: flea market
It had been some time since our last visit to this mainly collectible toy flea market at China Square. You can read about my last visit here, but this time I took a lot more photos. Lets do a walk … Continue reading
This sweet little baby kewpie doll caught my eye at the weekend Flea Market at China Square. It looked so sad and forlorn amidst the throng of buyers who were more interested in the new action figures and collectibles. Maybe … Continue reading
You can get a book at just $12 Singapore dollars at the Flea Market I talked about in my older post. Usually books cost almost double that at the big bookstores. I wonder how the friendly girl who runs the … Continue reading
If you’re in Singapore, on the weekends there’s an interesting flea market (China Square Central,18 Cross Street, Singapore 048423) to visit for a bit of nostalgia. It’s quite relaxing to walk around and look at toys from your childhood and collectibles from … Continue reading