I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: food bloggers
I’ve been meaning to try the plain prata at Crane Road (East of Singapore). But being greedy as I am I ordered the egg one as well. The verdict is, the next time I come here it will be all … Continue reading
Dawn Yang is a pretty young blogger who sued Wendy Cheng and they both hit the headlines a few years ago. I think it was because Wendy accused her of plastic surgery and such. Dawn has a doll like face … Continue reading