I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: food centre
The black carrot cake here is pretty good. Had teh alia from a nearby stall. I like the huge ceiling fans installed in the hawker centre (similar to what you can find at the overground non-air conditioned part of Paya … Continue reading
Haven’t had my favourite food in the whole world in a long while, which is the former Depot Road Claypot Laksa. It’s now at Alexandra Village. Used to be sold by the parents but I think the business has passed … Continue reading