I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: form
There is always so much to see even before I entered the special exhibition – Dreams and Reality. The ticket was a steal at just S$11. You can then opt for an audio guide for another S$3. I found it … Continue reading
Beyond the symbols, the sculptures were just beautiful to look at. Woman of Time (1973) I am loving the idea that beauty can be independent of time. It was interesting how the faces of the sculptures were masked with what … Continue reading
Opera Gallery with an beautiful vintage black and white print of a woman’s form. My first instinct is, having your butt exposed doesn’t look very comfortable, and I want to cover her up. It is an undeniably sensual portrait. Love … Continue reading