I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: fries
This was surprisingly not bad. Real Silky Tofu was used, plus creamy avacado, lettuce and tomato. I would say a good healthy option, especially if you’re vegetarian. I guess this would be vegan too? Of course there are the usual … Continue reading
Even though we have Freshness Burger now, I must confess that I still prefer the burgers at good old Mos Burger. The fries are thick and fluffy on the inside too. I always tend to go for the ice Lemon … Continue reading
Chilli’s is one of our top picks for American food. And Tanglin Mall is one of my favourite malls because it’s so laid back and I like the decor and feel of the place. We shared a full slab of … Continue reading