- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: fruits
I find the supermarket produce at Meidi-ya at Liang Court just the best looking supermarket products you can find in Singapore. I have never bought any of the fruit as it’s way out of our budget. Nice to look at … Continue reading
Another must see is the lovely indoor market. It’s by the harbour and just beside market square where the open air make-shift type market was. Everything in one convenient location. And the best part was, it was walking distance from … Continue reading