- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: funny or die
Helen Mirren was extremely poised, intelligent and witty, even then. It’s a fascinating interview, although sexist in some bits. I agree that school can be oppressive with all it’s rules and lack of liberty. At least in Singapore and in … Continue reading
I just had to post these. Zach Galifianakis who shot to fame with The Hangover, is my comedy hero. His comedy seems so natural and effortless. Here are some of my faves from his ‘Funny of Die’ Youtube series. I … Continue reading
I didn’t want to watch this Funny or Die video starring Kate Bosworth and Zoe Saldana at first, but it actually turned out to be pretty funny. I have been posting a lot of nonsense lately, but I decided that … Continue reading