I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Ganesha
I like the peasant cotton blouses sold at Holland Shopping Centre. This very old mall is quite a nice place to browse, for clothes, shoes, and even art. We came here to escape from the scorching heat. At the first … Continue reading
Well 24 year old Anchal Joseph is 8 months older, but still. They were both born in 1987. If I were the daughter I would freak out, but I am suspecting Jane Carrey is very open minded, unlike conservative old … Continue reading