- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: garden
What is Wabi Sabi? I see it as the appreciation of the imperfect and transient. A reminder that we too, are passing through this life, but for a moment. In a Wabi Sabi home, a flower is placed in a … Continue reading
When I feel frazzled, just being in a place where there is a strong natural element, makes me feel serene. Which is why I love the Botanic Gardens. This time we explored just the area around the Visitor’s Centre and … Continue reading
Saw branches falling down from high up. They work in the blazing hot sun and in precarious situations. Not a job for someone with vertigo. These transient workers are the ones who keep Singapore looking like a finely groomed garden.
I spotted these iron wrought chairs and matching table, outside a restaurant at Robertson Quay and I thought they would be really pretty in a balcony or an outdoor deck. It’s a bit hard to find these as most garden … Continue reading