I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: glass
There’s a section within Franc Franc at Vivo that sells exquisite looking glasses. It’s a pity they are so expensive. S$34 is way too much but I just love the shape and it’s surprisingly light. I wonder if it’s glass … Continue reading
I love experiencing new things. Took advantage of the low season and went to Scandinavia during a period no one wants to go there. Basically it’s mostly dark and grey with just 6 hours of daylight from about 9am to … Continue reading
The brownies at Wimbly Lu are moist and rich. Be sure to share them. The fresh cream that comes with this brownie instead of the usual ice cream is a nice change. Isn’t the polka dotted plate so whimsical too. … Continue reading
Even though this was my second time to the shophouse, which has been converted to a nostalgia museum, it felt new somehow. It was extra fun perhaps because my cousin was with it and it was cool to see her … Continue reading