I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Grandma’s
When we feel like eating local food in a restaurant setting, we always chose Grandma’s. It’s a pretty safe bet. Although all that coconut can make you feel very full. The Curry Chicken and Sago with Gula Melaka are darn … Continue reading
The best dishes at Singapore chain restaurant Grandma’s (chef formerly from KL’s Madam Kwan in Malaysia) is the coconut rich curry chicken and the tasty assam prawn that is cooked in the most wonderful onion sambal. This is eaten with … Continue reading