I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: green pumpkin
I didn’t want to try these, but they do make a pretty sight. Think I prefer to either have a donut or a croissant. Not keen on the fusion, but perhaps I shouldn’t knock it before I try it.
We tried the green tea pumpkin bun from the bakery and were hoping to have it again, but they were all sold out so we had the Sakura Anpan (S$1.40) which nice but not as good. They did have the … Continue reading
I just loved the green pumpkin lampshade at this new Japanese Bakery at Nex. I find the little green lampshades so pretty as well. On the official website the tagline is “What colour is a pumpkin? – Green in Japan.” … Continue reading