- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Haagen-Dazs
Because our usual haunt, Starbucks is always suffocatingly crowded we headed to the Haagen Dazs Cafe instead which is not very popular due to steep prices. Their cookie dough ice cream is very good. I think much better than Ben … Continue reading
Now that Jones the Grocer has closed operations at ION (another victim of our saturated F&B market), we head to Haagen Dazs instead. Around the same location at level 4. I don’t like the coffee so opt for some other … Continue reading
Jones the Grocer that used to be at level 4 of ION seems to be closed including the cafe opposite. Instead there’s a Haagen Daaz Cafe now. I didn’t really feel like ice cream, wanted a place to sit and … Continue reading
My partner doesn’t really go for sweet things (weird I know – but guys seems to prefer savoury over sweet or chocolate?). If he is forced to, he likes strawberry cheesecake ice-cream. We have tried this flavour at both Ben … Continue reading