- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Hainanese Curry Rice
Had to try this after reading about it here and at other food blogs like Chin Chai Jiak and The Hungry Bunny. The pork chops are extra crispy but I still have to say my favourite is the one at … Continue reading
Out of all that I’ve tried I still like this curry rice best. I just refer to it as the Curry Rice near Serangoon Road or Scissors Curry Rice for short. No matter how much I love bread, I can’t … Continue reading
Wanted to try a different Hainanese curry rice so we went to Tian Tian at Bukit Merah. I liked eating at coffeeshops much more than hawker centers. It’s always most pleasant and less crowded. Perhaps it’s because I prefer seats … Continue reading