I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: hair
I tend to keep my hair tied up, off my neck, because of the sweltering heat in Singapore. But now after chemo and without hair I still tend to forget, & my hands reach back to retie my pony tail … Continue reading
I don’t know at what point only straight hair and skinny bodies became acceptable and it seems that women will do anything to get what’s in fashion right now. Most often they are told that their hair looks messy when … Continue reading
You must watch this thought provoking video posted by blogger Pretty Brown Girl. It is shocking to me because it is so familiar. The little girl in the video could be a member of my own family. http://vimeo.com/16210769 It's not … Continue reading
I have my issues with hair thinning, so this photo spoke to me. It made me think that female celebrities sacrifice more than privacy and that’s having to use weaves to give the image of thick lustrous hair. I always … Continue reading