I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: ham chin pang
Where I Used My CDC Vouchers #7: My first Visit at Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Block 127 Dough Fritter Stall, 02-05
Extremely rare for me to find green bean ham chin pang (hum chin peng) and the owner here is so nice and friendly. Even after I run out of CDC vouchers, I would definitely revisit. The owner only makes a … Continue reading