I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Heights
Trying to take a picture of this tall statue is definitely not for those with vertigo. It goes up about 6 stories. As you can see her red boots alone can dwarf you. Another unique feature at this mall, was … Continue reading
Whenever I travel to another country, I tend to always go up the top of something to get a view of the city. Did that at Osaka atop Osaka Tower, and in Paris, looking down from the Eiffel. Why not … Continue reading
I think height doesn’t matter when it comes to beauty and it’s all about proportion. Of the male celebrities, Asian men will be glad to know that Tom Cruise is 1.7m which is considered the average height and not short … Continue reading