- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: heritage
Hope you’re not too put off but let me confess that I am a totally spoilt traveller. Don’t like to walk too much and get tired easily, especially when the air quality is bad. Also due to the pollution I … Continue reading
Another of my favourite places in Stockholm was Gamla Stan which means Old Town. It was just a subway ride away from our hotel so it was the very first area we explored and also said to be a must … Continue reading
The Central Fire Station was built way back in 1909, more than a century ago. I think this is one of the prettiest buildings around. The old fire station is very near the Stamp museum and the colourful lego like … Continue reading
There’s a huge restored iron wrought gate just outside Farrer Park MRT station, in front of City Square Mall. I especially liked the elegant lion heads. There’s also a playground and a fountain seating area for bored kids and weary … Continue reading
The one thing that made a huge impression on me was the very pretty architecture of the museum. Both the external facade and the building within that was once a Chinese school. The building was constructed way back in 1912 … Continue reading