I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: historical
The NY Times didn’t give a positive review of the movie The Young Victoria, but I found it quite charming, especially Emily Blunt. Rupert Friend was sweet in the role of King Albert and the chemistry between the actors just … Continue reading
I am absolutely mesmerized by this old video. I feel so lucky with my hot showers, when I view how the children are bathed. But it also seemed a more idyllic time or perhaps it’s my nostalgia for a charming … Continue reading
I don’t watch local TV, but I watched the first 3 episodes of the Tamil TV show, Vyjayanthi and captured some screen shots of it to show you. I had to watch this moment of cross-cultural television history. I was … Continue reading
80 years may not sound impressive in Europe, but in Singapore where building are usually only a few years old and old buildings make way for new swanky malls, it’s quite a big deal. Majestic old churches always turn my … Continue reading