I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: honest
I had high expectations for the much lauded Gardens by the Bay, as it’s under the National Park Boards and they do such a wonderful job with the Botanic Gardens. It’s also currently the hottest place after Singapore’s first Dean … Continue reading
I must sound so extreme. Sometimes my blog is filled with happy go lucky posts where I seem to be having the time of my life. And at other times I feel guilty for what must seem like – whining. … Continue reading
And it’s true. Here’s a video made by the sister-in-law of Shaycarl of the Shaytards. A lovely vlogging family from Idaho that I have been blogging about. Callie is in Singapore because her husband Dave has a job here. Her … Continue reading