I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: horse
Another glimpse of the magnificent horse at Chinatown. It’s been cool but today clear skies reigned and it was hard to keep my eyes open in the sun’s glare. So bring out your sunglasses if you’re visiting Singapore.
Agra is in the northernmost part of the State known as Uttar Pradesh or UP as Indians call it. One of the first things I saw was a truck of cow dung. This is burnt and used as fuel by … Continue reading
When I was a child I has a huge rocking horse made of metal. Kids love rocking horses and I think the Rody is is cute idea for tots. Saw this at the lovely Japanese kid’s store, Greenberry Loft when … Continue reading